National Intellectual Property Award
Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Gov. of India has awarded our founder Prof. Ganesh Hingmire and GMGC with the most prestigious National Intellectual Property Award 2016 in the category of “Top Individual/organization for Best facilitation of Registration of GI and Promotion of Registered GI in India” in recognition of significant achievements of our organization in the field of GIs.
Dada Kondke Samajbhushan Puraskar
In 2019, Dadasaheb Memorable Foundation, Pune has awarded our founder Ganesh Hingmire with “Dada Kondke Samajbhushan Puraskar” for his extra ordinary work in the field of IPR
Abasaheb Veer Prerana Puraskar
In 2019, Kisanveer Sahakari Sakhar Karkhana, Bhuij, Satara has awarded our founder Ganesh Hingmire with “Abasaheb Veer Prerana Puraskar” for his motivational and enthusiastic social work in field of Intellectual Property Rights
Acharya Atre Purskar
Ganesh Hingmire has received of Maharashtra state Prestigious Acharya Atre Purskar for his contribution in field of Intellectual Property Rights
IPR Trainer’s Training Program
Prof. Ganesh Hingmire, Founder and Director (GMGC), receiving Certificate for “IPR Trainer’s Training Program” held at Japan Patent Office in 2009.
WTO Ministerial Conference
Prof. Ganesh Hingmire, Founder and Director (GMGC), at 8th WTO Ministerial Conference with Mr. Pascal Lamy, Director(WTO).
IPO Special Award
Prof. Ganesh Hingmire, Founder and Director(GMGC), receiving IPO Special Award, from Nirmala Sitaraman – Minister of Commerce and Industry in 2015.
With Mr. Amitabh Kant
Prof.Ganesh Hingmire, Founder and Director (GMGC) at New Delhi with Mr. Amitabh Kant, CEO NITI Aayog.
At “Make In India” initiative
Prof. Ganesh Hingmire, Founder and Director (GMGC) At “Make In India” initiative.
Amitabh Kant, former secretary of DIPP (Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion) and the current CEO of NITI Aayog reckoned him on social media for his unparalleled contribution in GI.
Government of India has delegated our founder Prof. Ganesh Hingmire as one of the representatives to THAIFEX 2017 (International Trade Exhibition for Food & Beverages, Food Technology and Retail & Franchise in Asia).
Various blogs have been written by academicians and bloggers who appraised, commented and presented his contribution to community IP rights on various social media. http://spicyip.com/2016/04/g-i-joe-of-indias-geographical-indications.html
Our key achievements in specific IP sector are listed below
- GMGC has established that registering a GI can have a positive impact on the production and employment within the region, allowing producers to market the product at a premium price.
- We have registered almost one-tenth of India’s Geographical Indications. Being the pioneer in this field and through dedicated efforts, we have placed Maharashtra at the zenith of registered agricultural GIs in India.
- We have recorded the submission of three hundred seventy-five Authorised User Application at one time at the GI registry forming more than twelve percent of overall submitted applications.
- We have worked as Consultants for World Bank-funded Project Study of potential for the development of Geographical Indications in Maharashtra.
- We have contributed for Department of Horticulture, Government of Maharashtra at State level GI Workshop for farmers and traders held in Pune, to create awareness about GI.
- Taking note of his attempt on GI promotion, the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP) invited our founder Prof. Ganesh Hingmire to the Start-Up India event inaugurated by Prime Minister Shri. Narendra Modi in New Delhi and had displayed video covering his vision about GIs.
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade invited our founder Prof. Ganesh Hingmire at Varanasi for the conference on Unlocking the Potentials of Geographical Indication, where he has submitted suggestion paper on National Policy on GI along with presentation
- Having filed hundreds of domestic trademark applications, we have a record-breaking success rate of 98%.
- Record breaking 100% success rate for International Trademark filings.
- We have successfully defended our client at all prosecution levels.
- We have Memorandum of Association (MoU) signed with some of the well-known and old academic institutions such as Mahatma Phule Krushi Vidyapeeth, Rahuri; VAMNICOM (Vaikunth Mehta National Institute of Co-operative Management), Pune; Rayat Shikshan Sanstha, Satara; K.K.Wagh Education Institute, Nasik. The main objects of this MoU are IPR awareness amongst students and encourage the innovative minds of students in order to realize the true value of India’s talent pool.
- Worked for more than 60+ Agriculture based inventions.
- Worked pro bono for many path-breaking inventions and most of them have been registered.
- Delivered cost-effective solutions for our client for foreign Patent filing via PCT route.
- Prof. Ganesh Hingmire has been invited as a chief guest to the launch of Patent Drive, 2016 program at Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur.
- Prof. Ganesh Hingmire had received Scholarship from Japan Patent Office for JPO-JIIP program at Japan Patent Office for IP Trainers.
- We offer most cost effective and worthwhile solutions for Copyright filing.
- We have received Industrial Design Registration Certificates in shortest time span.
World Trade Organization
- We are a permanently recorded Training and Research Organization for World Trade Organization;
- Our delegates have attended WTO Ministerial Conference from Cancun, Mexico (2003) to Nairobi, Kenya (2015) and have voiced their opinions.
- Our two position papers concerning GI are accepted and published at WTOs Ministerial Conferences. Our first position paper on Guaranteed Market for Indian GI in WTO member countries is accepted at ninth Ministerial Conference held at Bali. During this Bali Ministerial Conference, only eight Position Papers were accepted and published on WTO website. Our another position paper on – Can Geographical Indication be considered for Credible Developmental Outcome has been accepted and published at WTOs tenth Ministerial Conference held at Nairobi.